Most of the things that I use are free. Other tools I have written myself to help save time repeating the same lengthy process. I will try to keep this page current as much as possible.
Editor + Font
- I currently use VSCode since moving away from Atom in Feburary 2018.
- I use VSCode theme Dracula by Zeno Rocha.
- The font I am currently using with VSCode is Droid Sans.
- Slack. Possibly one of the most vital communication tools besides Twitter or Email.
- I use Slack theme Shades of Purple by Ahmad Awais
I currently use OMEN HP Laptop 15-ce0xxIPS LED and the specs are:
- Full HD 120Hz Screen
- Intel Core i5-7300 CPU @ 2.50 GHz x64 processor
- 128GB SSD
- 1TB HD
- 16 GB DDR4 Ram
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB VRAM with Max-Q Design
- Razer Orochi Black Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Mouse
- Windows 10 Home
- GitHub is where I store my code. I have a lot of private repositories so if you think the number for my public repositories is high your sadly mistaken.
- Google Drive for storing backups of my important files or resources I require across both my systems.
- WordWeb to check spelling and look up meanings of words. Most important to have since I am dyslexic.
- GitHub to WordPress.org is a simple deploy script that I designed to push any branch from a GitHub repository to your WordPress.org plugin SVN for new releases.
- Just Do It is a Grunt package that I designed to provide the basic requirements to help run tasks automatically to save time running tests, version checking and building a deployable plugin for WordPress.
There are many great plugins that I use but I will only list ones that are important right now.
- CoBlocks is a selection of blocks for Gutenberg editor developed by Rich Tabor which this site is using.
- Gutenberg Prototype is a plugin updater I developed to keep Gutenberg up to date with the latest release candidates so I can test the new changes and maintain the Gutenberg blocks I develop.
I am currently using the CoBlocks theme for this site and a few others. This site is currently using a child-theme with some modifications I have made to make the design a little of my own. It’s still a working progress.
P.S. You should view the site in dark mode. That’s when the fun stuff is shown.