I found out about WordPress when version 2 was released and haven’t used anything else since. WordPress has made me a better developer in learning each of the basic languages (CSS, HTML, jQuery, PHP) required to make a website great and control data.
Recently I learned the basics of React so that I could develop my first Gutenberg block for the new Gutenberg editor for WordPress version 5.
- I’m passionate about good clean code.
- I like to work in my own time to get tasks done with out the stress of a 9 to 5 schedule.
- My timezone is CEST
- Communication is key when working together. Either via Email, Twitter, Slack or Skype.
I work both on a Mini Mac and HP Laptop. This allows me to work on either system for development and testing.
I use Firefox as my main browser, but use Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer for testing purposes.
Stuff you should know about me
- I ask a lot a questions. Questions you may not have thought about when discussing your project.
- I’m always learning as the Web or WordPress evolves.
- Most of my project experiments become Open Source.
- I have attended 2 WordCamps so far. My first was WordCamp Europe 2015 and my second, WordCamp Paris 2016.